The wind gifts me its lonely shadow, hidden in the pages of past,

*WIND*

The wind gifts me its lonely shadow, hidden in the pages of past,

Of how tides gave birth to breeze, and Moon shone at last,

The blood carmine was senescent, yet cool breeze wafted,

It tells secrets, of how humans evolved from mere substances.

Like a dream catcher, it caresses faces, carrying with it messages,

Brings stars closer, and brightens the twilight Sundays,

Has been fragrant enough, with dewdrops of hope and bliss,

The clementine warmth has outlined, cozy touch of our dermis.

The wind whispers me how it's jotted, the tales of emperors and queens,

Like noir blush, it used to creep on the face of skylight dreams,

It claims how a palette of shades it begged, to paint a rainbow,

And knelt down forth a child, who couldn't see through his windows.

Blazing tornado and raging hails, the atmosphere has cradled many,

In the coffin of dark, under the constellations, the wind lies lonely,

It tells how no one stays, there's no one for a conversation,

Even though lifeless, it still breathes to hold onto the leash of passion.

Wind has been my companion, tracing my auburn hair in a braid,

Speaking to my tendrils, to grow up and be strong and heavenly brave,

That it'll carry my ashes, whenever I'm left alone in this world,

And sing me lullabies for the last time, when I'm no more in this world.

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Related Articles
Apr 12, 2021, 9:10 PM - Mamta Singh Teacher
Apr 12, 2021, 9:09 PM - Misganaw
Apr 10, 2021, 12:08 PM - Louise
Apr 10, 2021, 12:08 PM - Louise
Apr 2, 2021, 5:52 PM - Mamta Singh Teacher
Apr 2, 2021, 5:51 PM - Laiba Shaikh
About Author

MRS. BUSHRA JAMAL D/O- MD. JAMALUDDIN EDUCATION--Graduation(English Hons). HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION-- WITH SCIENCE This is Bushra Jamal,she was born in the district of Patna she has studied in English school, she has done intermediate in science and she has done her graduation (IGNOU) in English honors. She is from simple middle class family with younger brother and sister. She was married in 2016. Since 2017 she wrote English poems and short stories also. She is the mother of a child. In 2021, she published, her first book -6year girl abused,which is written in english. She worked as a co - author in many book. 1--अन्नदाता( किसान व उनकी परेशानी)in which she has written very good poetry is in hindi. 2-सपनों की सीरी- (तैयारी जीत की) In this book also he has given a very beautiful poem is in hindi 3-पिता-(एक आसमान)In this book, he has given a poem which is in English. 4)पिता- in this book she wrote a beautiful poem for her father. 5)शब्दों का जादू - she wrote a poem on gullak. She appears a lot of Shayari,Poem, Short Stories. She Writes in both languages ​​English and Hindi. They like to write, it has become their passion in writing. "Pen for me is like weapon, I can describe my emotions, which modify written