THE SIGN SIGNALING THAT CHRIST IS COMING SOON

We are in the time where the law of the Government will conflict with God’s law. “By late 2014, same-sex marriage had become legal in states that contained more than 70% of the United States population.”( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_marriage_in_the_United_States);

The national population, they agree to violate God’s law and nationally they close down their probation. The restraining hand of God no longer hold back the tide of evil. It gradually withdrawing and the simple sickness killed, 89, 576 death in United State (May 17,2020) This is pestilence foretold in Mathew 24:7 & this signal the earth is in the beginning of sorrow.

[https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Related Articles
Jun 9, 2021, 9:17 PM - Thanmayee Bhat
Jun 8, 2021, 5:43 PM - Thanmayee Bhat
May 13, 2021, 5:22 PM - Connie Goethe
May 6, 2021, 3:22 PM - Nakeisha
Apr 22, 2021, 11:03 AM - Mamta Singh Teacher
Apr 16, 2021, 2:01 PM - Caden miles
About Author

I Ashley Tandu, born in 07th of July 1990, I’m 30 years old. I’m a teacher, I thought business studies. I specialized in Business English; I got associate degree in online school of England (Machanter). I love to write, I have written prophetical information in Face-book. I previously worked as Human Resource in wildcat company-recently changed to Contraction Procurement Services. I love to read more books, especially leadership books and godly book. I love to share good thought and love to train and coaching people, especially in prophetical information. In my free time, I wrote proposal for various business & individual, I love to train people on how to write up proposal and business profile. I help mothers creating their association and setting up their companies. I love to share my talent to anyone who wish. I love matured mine and associate with them.