The dangers of excess sugar intake.
Many people rely on quick processed foods for meals and snacks. Since these products often contain added sugar, it makes up a large proportion of their daily calorie intake. In Nigeria, nine out of ten persons take soft drinks daily either at work, school or home. As much as this could be tagged “flexing”, the effects are never friendly. Death hides behind those ‘sugar-full’products. You may be dead while alive. Many persons are aware of diabetes as the only effect that excess sugar has but here, I will be revealing more dangerous effects than diabetes. Hang on.
I will be sharing the dangers of excessive sugar intake, the alternatives and how to burn out excessive sugar.
Try not to get bored. You are either saving someone’s life or yours
DANGERS OF EXCESSIVE SUGAR INTAKE
2. EXCESSIVE WEIGHT GAIN
3. HEART DESEASE: this is the number one cause of death worldwide
4. CANCER: too much sugar reduces the amount of insulin in the body and this makes way for cancer
Think of the amount of money you may spend trying to cure yourself of any of these diseases. There is need to save your health and live long.
Wondering what you could substitute for sugar?
Instead of additional (table) sugar intake, take the following instead:
1. Excess water
2. Take coffee without adding sugar
3. Take fresh fruits regularly
4. Use olive oil instead of honey
5. Take oats and berries
6. Enough vegetables
It is not over for you if you have been a victim of any of the above mentioned effects of sugar. Do the following faithfully and you may be whole again.
1. Do regular exercises. You will burn calories this way.
2. Eat only when you are hungry
3. Eat avocados
4. Have a routine.
5. When thirsty, drink water. Drink water only
6. Tell someone to monitor your diet.