When you need to fuel up your energy, you have to eat. But did you know choosing foods has specific vibrations that correspond to some chakras, to raise the chakra’s vibration and recharge it? With this knowledge, you can eat for bodily fuel and support your chakras.
Choose the rainbow diet of VIBGYOR colours to balance your chakras. Each chakra administers different part of your body and different areas of your life, so if a chakra is out of whack, the body parts and life arenas it rules will become imbalanced.
The good news is that you can clear, charge, and balance your chakras to heal them before physical symptoms ever develop. That serves as one of the best things about energy medicine.
Root Chakra Foods
- Beets, rutabagas, garlic, ginger, turnips, potatoes, onions, and parsnips.
- Red meat, red beans, lentils, eggs, tofu, and peanut butter.
- Red apples, watermelon, pomegranates, and berries
Grains such as bulgar, buckwheat and whole oats.
- Spices like chives, paprika, and pepper
Sacral Chakra Foods
- Pure water
- Clear liquids like broth or tea
- Spices for your tea such as cinnamon and vanilla
- Vegetables like carrots, peppers, and squashes.
- Spices like turmeric, ginger, or cumin in food
- Fruits such as melons, mangos, tangerines, and oranges.
Solar plexus Chakra Foods
- Sunny yellow fruits and vegetables like yellow peppers, corn, lemons, and bananas.
- Whole grain cereals and brown rice are good options. You can intake flax seeds and sunflower seeds for healthy fats.
- Herbal teas, especially mint and ginger has a soothing healing effect.
- Digestive- friendly foods like Kefir, kombucha and yoghurt.
Heart Chakra Foods
- Leafy and cruciferous ones like kale, lettuces, spinach, chard, bok choy, collard greens, and broccoli, heals your heart chakra.
- Fruits like limes, green apples, and avocados.
- Green beans such as lima beans and mung beans.
- Green tea
- Spices like such as basil, thyme, and cilantro.
Throat Chakra Foods
- Blueberries are one type of throat chakra healing food.
- Fruits like apples, peaches, pears, apricots, and plums.
Third eye Chakra Foods
- Raw walnuts, sprouted almonds, and poppy seeds.
- Harvest grains and mushrooms.
- Purple fruits like goji berries, acai, concord grapes, and blackberries.
Crown Chakra Foods
- Eating light meals and engaging in a spirit-boosting activity like meditation, energizes your crown chakra.
- Incense and smudging herbs like sage, copal, myrrh, frankincense, and juniper, awakens your crown chakra.
Why Not stick to a Rainbow diet to balance your chakras?
Jose Heavena Fernando
#chakrafoods #rainbowdiet #healingfoods #healyourbody