Preparation of making Palak Parota
3. Turmeric powder
4. Chilli powder
5. Garam masala
8. Wheat flour
1. First, Take the palak leaves in a bowl and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place the leaves in a mixer, Pour some water and grind them until the liquid consistency is formed.
1. Now, take a bowl.
2. Take 2 cups of wheat flour.
3. Add salt as per your taste.
4. Add 1&1/2 tea spoon chilli powder
5. Add pinch of turmeric powder.
6. Add 1 tea spoon of Garam masala.
7. Pour water and mix all the ingredients well.
8. kneed them to a soft dough.
8. Apply oil all over the dough and keep it a side for 20 minutes.
1. Spread some flour on the slab.
2. Take a small portion from the dough and make it into a round ball.
3. Place the ball on the slab and roll it like a chapati using rolling pin.
1. Lit the stove.
2. Take a thava.
3. Place the rolled chapati on the thava.
4. Apply oil on both the sides of chapati.
5. Wait until the golden spots are formed.