1) Eat High-Fat Foods: Consume at least 60-75% of your total daily calories from fat sources such as olive oil, avocados, full-fat dairy, fatty cuts of meat, and nuts and seeds.
2) Limit Your Protein Intake: Consume 20-25% of total daily calories from protein including seafood, eggs, poultry, non-fatty cuts of meat, and low-fat dairy.
3) Fill Up on Fibrous Vegetables: Eat at least 20-30 grams of fiber per day. Most of your carbohydrate intake should come from non-starchy vegetables like kale, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, and asparagus.
4) Avoid Carbs: Limit your carbohydrate intake to less than 20-30 grams of net carbs per day. This excludes any fiber eaten during the day.
5) Incorporate Intermittent Fasting: Cycle between periods of eating and fasting during the day or week. Consider a 16-hour overnight fast, or a 24-hour fast a few times per week.
You must be logged in to post a comment.