Wanna bake then make this cake!
And cherish the season of cucumbers.
Get your stove on and start baking!
2 tbsp ghee
1 cup rawa
Half cup grated coconut
Half cup jaggery
...Grease a cake mould with oil or butter and dust some maida (flour)...
1. Cut the cucumber. Remove the seeds of the cucumber.
2.Grate the cucumber.
3.Put 2 tbsp ghee in a pan.
...On a medium flame cook...
4.Add 1 cup rawa and stir till light brown.
5.Add 2 grated cucumbers.
6. Add half cup grated coconut.
7. Add half cup jaggery.
* You can also add cardamom powder for that lovely fragrance *
8.Now pour the batter in the cake mould.
9. Steam the cake mould filled batter in a pan with the lid for 10-12 minutes on the gas stove.
10. Garnish with your favourite nuts.