Almost everyone I know wants to know how they can increase their cash flow. Perhaps you have questioned why some people seem to always have money while others struggle just to make ends meet.
I think it is safe to say that most of the world uses and needs money to survive. Although everyone uses and needs money, not everyone has a healthy view about money. Many religions teach that money is the ìroot of all evilî. They hold on to clichÈís such as ìthe rich are getting richer while the poor are getting poorer.î.
If you want more money in your life, then youíve got to show money love. This may sound strange to you, but the law of attraction simply stated says ìlike attracts likeî.
Attracting money into your life is much like a love relationship. If you want to attract that sexy woman or that handsome guy into your life, then you call them on the phone. You meet together on a dinner date.
Perhaps you write love letters or sweet poems. You find out what the person likes and make a little surprise gift. You keep a picture of that person in your wallet. You are in love. This is basically what the law of attraction is about. Itís not just saying or writing affirmations. Itís not just using pictures to visualize things. Itís putting your whole heart, soul and mind into it.
With money, it has to be the same way. First step to attracting money is;
1. Realize money is like electricity. In of itself, it is not good or evil. Much like electricity, you can use it to do a lot of good or cause a lot of unhappiness. Many people blame money for their mistakes and are afraid to face responsibility for their own life.
2. Everything that you want to manifest requires a specific spirituality accordingly. Spirituality is an intense feeling for something. It is a healthy and balanced love for something. If you are afraid to love money, how can you ever expect it to want to come to you? Remember, this is a healthy and balanced love.
3. Keep pictures or symbols of money to help you focus and remind you of your intention. You can use pictures of money, real money, or symbols such as rocks or marbles. Use whatever works best for you.
4. Take action. Donít just take an action for actionís sake, but meditate and think it through. Trust your subconsciousness to lead you to do the right action, but nonetheless donít expect for things to just fall out of the sky into your lap.
5. Imagine. Use your imagination of what you would feel like if you were wealthy. Exactly how much money would you like to have. When? Make it crystal clear into your mind and then work with the feeling of already having it now. I recommend this should be done on a daily basis for at least half an hour, but again, do what works best for you. Remember that you want to do this regularly and you want this to be a fun thing, not a chore.